Employability Center » Financial Assistance

Financial Assistance

This school is listed on the Eligible Trainer's provider list (I-train).
We work closely with Work Source Centers and the employment development department. 
These agencies have training dollars that could assist with paying for your training. 

Other Types of Aid:

  • Institutional Assistance
    • Colleges and other educational institutions may offer work-study, college loans, scholarships, grants, etc.
  • Private Financing
    • Private loans include traditional banks, credit unions, higher education agencies, and more.
  • Scholarships
    • A grant or payment made to support a student's education, awarded on the basis of academic or other achievements.
  • Corporate/Employer Funding
    • Companies may pay tuition for their employees to return to school.  Check with your employer for more information.

Financial Resources: